Amator Phasma's Modpack

This a meta package for all my mods.

Mod packs
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

a Dead Ends

4 years ago

This modpack is great but when it is combined with other mods it creates dead ends in tech tree. For example I am unable to create bricks in start game because it needs research but without bricks I cant build anything. Dead End. :/

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

That can certainly happen, since my mod changes the start of the game, unfortunately many conflicts cannot be solved completely automatically and require compatibility patches, within my mods or the mod that is causing the conflict.

Here is a list of tested compatibility.
Unfortunately, at the moment I don't have the time to include more compatibility patches for other mods.

But on the start game you should not need bricks to research bricks, the first recipe for my science packs (handcrafting only) need stone, wood, iron and copper. Can you provide a save file where you end in this situation?

4 years ago

I found the solution but even that it is true that I dont need bricks to research them it it correct that I can have middle game tech before base game techs? Because that is the problem that I have without bricks, without them I am unable to research some of base game techs but I am able to research that techs for later game stages. Little bit of unlogic tech tree. Isn't it??

P.S. - I use all of the mods that you declare as compatible but the problem described before still remains.

4 years ago

I describe problem more precise.
Combination of Angels, AAI and your mods cause that I am able to build mining vehicles from AAI before simple burner mining drill. So I am able to build quite good mining technology item with only one tech needed to research. For bricks I need to open 5 techs and after this I am able to build base game mining equipment.
Or do you think that the bricks are items that is uncraftable by hand??

New response