Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

g Freight platforms

2 years ago

So I was trying to set up a train rail. I completed the build and I just needed to place the freight platforms. The materials can get in the platform's storage but for some reason they can't get transfered into the wagon. Yes, the freight platform is right next to the train station, it is powered and it is set on "load". I don't know how to fix this and i reallt don't want to use a truck to transport those materials, becouse it is a very long distance. Thank you in advance for the answer

2 years ago

What is the train's schedule? Transfers only occur when a train is in automatic mode and stopped at the station.

2 years ago

Hi, I already solved the issue by setting a timer on the train schedule instead of "when the cargo is full\empty". Anyway it would be cool if this was fixed, so there could be a more constant transfer of materials. Thanks for the attention, keep up the great work and Happy new year!!

2 years ago

Ah yes, Satisfactory's Update 4 train platforms didn't work too well with Factorio's usual schedule - I actually explained this in a Tips&Tricks item. But it's still weird.

Update 5 does add better train systems, and I'll be integrating those when I can, along with other Update 5 stuff.

New response