Request from Blueprint

Upgraded requester chest that requests the items needed for a blueprint placed in it.

Content
4 years ago
Blueprints

b THANK YOU, but.....

4 years ago

Firstly- THANK YOU for this mod. It should be implemented in vanilla game and it is one of the most useful mods out there. Thank you for your time and effort.

But it makes my game stops for approximately 0,2 of a sec, every 3 seconds.

Also, please- PLEEEEEASE make the chest bigger, at least 3x time bigger. It is Factorio, we need space, and more space- AND EVEN MORE OF IT!
Pretty please, thanks.

4 years ago

You're welcome. I'm sorry, but I don't understand why it would be lagging you out unless you have just a huge number of my chests. It only runs the script on those chests.

As for making the chests bigger on the inside, in the settings, you can set the size to either 48 or 96. I didn't want to make it any bigger than that so as to not break the game. If you want to make it bigger, in the settings.lua file for the mod, change the line
allowed_values = {48, 96},
to
allowed_values = {48, 96, 144},
and so on, just make sure all the options are multiples of 48.

4 years ago

I'm also having the same stuttering problem as described above.
Stuttering started right after game loading with mod installed.

Tested with one chest on map.

BTW: LOVE THIS MOD!!! (thumbsup)

3 years ago

I'm also seeing this. I love this mod but I can't use it due to the lag it introduces. I tested with just 1 and the game really slows down.

3 years ago

Same here. Factorio (Version: 1.0.0) stucks every two or three seconds for a short time using the mod (Version: 0.18.1)..

3 years ago

There is definitely a spike latency with this mod. it jumps from 0.2 ms to 1.8 ms every 3 s. Would you allow me to try to investigate?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

deleting message...

New response