Pollution Tweaks

Do you want to reduce pollution without having to download a mod that introduces technologies and air-filtering machines ? Or do you want to extend your pollution cloud way beyond your defense lines ? Then this mod is for you ! It allows to modify the pollution absorption of tiles in the game.

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
Environment

g Modify settings after world generation

1 year, 12 days ago

It'd be neat to play around with this on the fly, instead of having to generate a world with specific settings, play for an hour or two, generate new world, wait another hour or two to test the settings, etc...

11 months ago

Well I tried to do that at first, unfortunately tiles pollution absorption are a starting setting. I don't know if I can even modify it to be a dynamic process instead of a static one. But if you can find a mod that does it, I can try to analyze how it works and implement it.

11 months ago

Well I tried to do that at first, unfortunately tiles pollution absorption are a starting setting. I don't know if I can even modify it to be a dynamic process instead of a static one. But if you can find a mod that does it, I can try to analyze how it works and implement it.

Ah, darn.

New response