Ore Patch Organizer

Cut/Paste your ores and oil. Move your resources closer to your base, reshape to allow better blueprints, or condense/expand ore patches to allow more/less mining drills.

Utilities
4 months ago
Environment Mining

g Compatibility with Factorissimo2

4 months ago

Hello there,
nice mod, I like it does what's supposed to do, thanks for it.
Consider adding compatibility with Factorissimo2?
When attempting to paste ore I have this error message:

The mod Resource Patch Organizer (0.1.6) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event OrePatchOrganizer::on_player_alt_selected_area (ID 52)
OrePatchOrganizer/lib/functions.lua:26: attempt to concatenate local 'InputString' (a table value)
stack traceback:
OrePatchOrganizer/lib/functions.lua:26: in function 'ConvertStringToCamelCase'
OrePatchOrganizer/lib/functions.lua:293: in function <OrePatchOrganizer/lib/functions.lua:278>

I'm guessing it has to do with the name of the tile below? I can mostly place everywhere else on custom tiles, I guess Factorissimo2's are different.
Thanks for checking (if you do).

4 months ago

So it's not compatibility issue as it was "Lock Surface" setting, which when set to disabled in mod settings fixes the issue. However you may want to check the error message as it breaks the game.

4 months ago

I suspect this is because the Factorissimo Surfaces don't have a proper name. I'll have to amend the CamelCase function to account for their Surface Names.
I may be able to have a look at it over the next day or two.

Do you have an example of what the Surface Names are like? I haven't played with Factorissimo for ages now

4 months ago

Fixed in next version.
It was several issues and mistakes on my part.

1. I was saving the Surface Name as a Table, not the actual name.
  2. Then it allowed me to place ores out of bounds inside Factorissimo buildings, so I've updated the collisions so it's not exclusively bound by layers.

This means you can mix ore patches as well now, but theres a setting to prevent that

New response