Ore Patch Organizer

Cut/Paste your ores and oil. Move your resources closer to your base, reshape to allow better blueprints, or condense/expand ore patches to allow more/less mining drills.

Utilities
4 months ago
Environment Mining

g How to place Ores?

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

The descriptions tells me to use "Alternate select" which should normally be Right Click, correct?
If so, its doesnt work for me. Clicking draging etc.

Edit: I figured it out, Shift+Left Click

5 months ago

Shift+Left Click is not working for me.

5 months ago

Correct, it is Shift+Left Click

If you collected Ores, the entire area must be clear of all other resources (Water etc is fine)
If you collected Oil, the entire area must be fully clear of all resources/water etc

It should print an error if it can't place the ores, which one are you getting?

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

There is no error. It simply doesn't paste the ores where I want it and yes, it's a clear section of land. Copying the ores is no problem and I see a message "Total Iron ore Captured: 200" (was using a tiny section of iron ore for testing). But when I go to that clear area and Shift+left click again, nothing happens. No error or anything. I don't even see a boundary box like I do when copying.

5 months ago

Do you see the green area when you select the paste area?
If not, your keybinds may be different from default

5 months ago

No, there is no green area selection. The only paste options I have are for "tools" and "paste entity settings". Neither one will paste ores with Shift+left click assigned. I give up on this mod. Thanks for making it anyway.

5 months ago

If you can provide a copy of your save I can test for any other mod incompatibilities

I've not encountered anything that prevents the event running when the tool is selected

5 months ago

I made a test world using only your mod and no others, to eliminate the possibility of incompatibilities. It still does not paste ores.

5 months ago

Test with vanilla features to see if it's a functional issue or something in my mod.

Use the upgrade planner to cancel some pending upgrades. That is the same functionality I use.
So yellow belts, upgrade to red via the planner, then downgrade to yellow.

New response