Ore Patch Organizer

Cut/Paste your ores and oil. Move your resources closer to your base, reshape to allow better blueprints, or condense/expand ore patches to allow more/less mining drills.

Utilities
4 months ago
Environment Mining

i Modded Ore compatibility

8 months ago

Modded Ores plss

8 months ago

Which modded ores are you wanting compatibility for?

Currently my ToDo list has Space Exploration restrictions to put in, i.e. only place on the surface it was grabbed from, and place in space etc

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

I also want all the ores from Space Exploration and Krastorio2 moveable.

What I can move from SEK2:
- Vulkanite
- Kryonite
- Holminite

What I can NOT move:
- Iridite
- Imersite

Maybe you can add an option to also move fluids. Thanks in forehand

I really like this mod and would be happy do see an update soon <3

7 months ago

New version should handle fluids and K2 ores/quarries.

Also adds surface limits (Haven't properly tested printing is space) and space controls for quarry/fluids.

6 months ago

man, you are a real hero. great thanks for the update - i tested all resources and it works as expected. this is by now the only mod which could really move all resources.

just one question.... is it possible to give some kind of ghost/preview when placing oil/mineralwater/imersite? specially with imersite it's a try&error to have them in the right place.

if u provide something where i could give u a donation ;)

6 months ago

I'm not sure how to do previews, it'll be entirely new to me. I can try it out but can't make any promises as to a time frame, or if it's even in my skills.

And no need for donations. I do this as a hobby. If you really want to, send it to a charity of your choice 😊

New response