Mining Drones 2.0 Remastered

by AivanF

Adds mining drones and depots providing great yet cusomizable balance: - robust drones recipe ingredients instead of pure iron - normal pollution rate - electric energy usage - editable stack sizes - many compatible mods And so much more! Everything is configurable, many supported mods. Locales: 🇬🇧 English 🇩🇪 Deutsch 🇪🇸 Español 🇫🇷 Français 🇹🇷 Türkçe 🇺🇦 Український 🇷🇺 Русский 🇨🇳 中文

Content
7 months ago
Mining

b Stacked mining for deadlock stacking

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

When trying to choose the ore (after researching stacked mining), all the normal vanilla ores are there, but only stacked copper is there. (Plus it is using the old stacked copper icon, not the one that Bilbo uses in his mod)

Looking at factorio-current.log, you seem to find the stacked ores, and add the recipes
"1.787 Script @Mining_Drones_Remastered/data/entities/attack_proxy/attack_proxy.lua:195: MD2R_make_recipes for stacked-iron-ore"
But the ores are not available in the depot.

EDIT: This is vanilla ores only, no ore overhauls.

7 months ago

This seems to be a conflict with one of the mods. I tried on my Angels save, and the stacked variants were there, and when I removed Angels from that install, the stacked vanilla ores were there.

I will see if I can find which mod is causing the conflict and get back to you.

7 months ago

Deadlock Stacking for Madclown (I have the Madclown Vanilla Nuclear overhaul installed) is the culprit. After dinner, I can have a look and see what it's doing that's hiding the stacked vanilla ores from you. (Except copper!?)

7 months ago

Removed the 4 missing stacked ores from the mod's migrations/items.lua list, and now they show up. I will bring this up over there.

Thank you for your time, you may mark this [CLOSED]

New response