Landfill Painting

Adds some different types of terrain landfill. Allows landfill to overwrite existing terrain

Tweaks
5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

b [Fixed]Bug in loading 0.5.1

3 years ago

Received the following error while loading the game after 0.5.1 update.

Failed to load mods: LandfillPainting/data-updates.lua:18: attempt to index global "bobmods" (a nil value) stack traceback:

LandfillPainting/data-updates.lua:18: in main chunk

3 years ago

I can also confirm this error.

KiwiHawk ☆
3 years ago

Thanks for reporting this. As a workaround, install Bob's Library mod. Should prevent the errors

3 years ago

I don't think people wish to install another mod to fix it. I just reverted the mod version to the previous version and won't update till its fixed. :P

KiwiHawk ☆
3 years ago

That works too.
To give more information: Bob's Library mod on it's own doesn't change your game at all. It provides a library of functions that other mods can use.

3 years ago

Gosh, why do I have to "log in" every time I visit the site only for it to say I am already logged in!

Anyway, I don't much like library mods to some extent because there's so many. If people are gonna use a library, everyone should standardize to one library not 3 or more. I get Bob using his own library for his own mods, but other people shouldn't be using his libraries since his library was made for his mods. There is a library mod out there that someone tried to do for everyone's use but I don't see anyone ever using it.

But anyway. I can wait till an update arrives to patch this. I wish I could fix some of the things I did for the game though.

3 years ago

I have fixed the error here by first detecting if Bob's mods is installed.

Alternatively replace line 18 and 19 with this:

if mods["boblibrary"] then
bobmods.lib.tech.remove_recipe_unlock('water-washing-2', 'solid-mud-landfill')
bobmods.lib.tech.add_recipe_unlock('water-washing-1', 'solid-mud-landfill')
end

~Skye

3 years ago

That was elegant, I just went in and commented out those to line.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

That was elegant, I just went in and commented out those to line.

That’s certainly a solution!

Thanks!

Hopefully the mod developer will issue the fix soon :)

~Skye

KiwiHawk ☆
3 years ago

This has been fixed in 0.5.2

New response