Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Hidden research or recipe

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I have researched everything that was added by the mod, but i am not able find a recipe for dark matter and antithetical matter in the crafting menu of my inventory, or in a chemical plant. I have other mods installed, but the main one is bob's and dark matter replicators mod. I also installed a mod that gives me the recipe for an item, and it showed me what the "dark matter" required, but i can't find the icon to apply it to a chemical plant. Is there something that could be blocking the recipe or hiding extra research?

6 years ago

I have researched everything that was added by the mod, but i am not able find a recipe for dark matter and antithetical matter in the crafting menu of my inventory, or in a chemical plant. I have other mods installed, but the main one is bob's and dark matter replicators mod. I also installed a mod that gives me the recipe for an item, and it showed me what the "dark matter" required, but i can't find the icon to apply it to a chemical plant. Is there something that could be blocking the recipe or hiding extra research?

Liquid Energy Storage and Oil Processing 2

6 years ago

I researched those... and the items are still blocked.

6 years ago

It works for me an Multiple test machines. i'm sorry but i don't know how to help

6 years ago

The is a mod to reset recipes ... mmmmm .... https://mods.factorio.com/mod/recipe-why-are-you-hidden

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

It works for me an Multiple test machines. i'm sorry but i don't know how to help

Same with me i can't get it to work, could it be because of Bob's mod?

5 years ago

Same with me i can't get it to work, could it be because of Bob's mod?

Update: it is bobs mod that causes the problem.

5 years ago

Go to the darkstar zip mod, prototype, recipe.lua, search for dark-matter(there will be a lot of it, search for the one that makes the dark-matter) exchange the false to true and it will appear.

New response