MadClown01's Science

Sick of the same old boring science recipes, want some variety in your games... give this mod a try. Adds several alternative science packs to the base game, Bobs or AB games. Also adds Research Facilities for generation of science packs from fluids & power, a Particle Accelerator for endgame generation from power alone.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Config for hide/show vanilla science

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

When playing with angels, you usually don't need the old science right. Some mods don't support the new angels science, which is fine but some times they use the science as a recipe, for instance in the youki industries. Those mods usually have their own way of making the science.

By globally hiding the vanilla science, we also lose the ability to playing with those mods. Would be nice if we are able to optionally show the old science packs recipes for compatibility.

Something like "Hide vanilla science pack when angels mods is present" that can be checked by default

3 years ago

I may just add a global replace for recipes, I had assumed this was already done on angels side...

3 years ago

oh, i mis-read this... i thought i was disabling the regular recipes along with mine (been working on too many things at once again).
I will keep this option in mind, but if i do make a change to use angels new system, id be doing a straight swap, and balance, which would automatically replace the recipe usage in things like the Yuoki train tokens.