MadClown01's Science

Sick of the same old boring science recipes, want some variety in your games... give this mod a try. Adds several alternative science packs to the base game, Bobs or AB games. Also adds Research Facilities for generation of science packs from fluids & power, a Particle Accelerator for endgame generation from power alone.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b No way to make chrome plate for alt. Logistics Science Pack recipe

3 years ago

I'm using all of Bob's mods except Enemies and Greenhouses plus all of Angel's except Exploration (Industries with Components mode turned off), plus most of MadClown's. The alternative (non-fluid) recipe for Logistics Science Packs requires chrome plates, however there's no way to make those. From what I can tell, Angel's Smelting has hidden recipes for the chrome plates, but they are permanently disabled without any research available to unlock them. There's a trigger in the Angel's Smelting code that could enable them (angelsmods.trigger.smelting_products["chrome"].plate), however there's nothing that could ever set that trigger to true (except some debug option that just enables everything indiscriminately, not what you'd want to enable in an actual game).

3 years ago

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, ive not gotten around to tweaking quite a bit of things, still fixing bugs in angels and omni first. I mean, this isn't game breaking, just inconvenient?

3 years ago

No, not game breaking, just makes the alternative science pack recipe unusable, but the original one (and the fluid based one in a research facility) of course still works.