MadClown01's Science

Sick of the same old boring science recipes, want some variety in your games... give this mod a try. Adds several alternative science packs to the base game, Bobs or AB games. Also adds Research Facilities for generation of science packs from fluids & power, a Particle Accelerator for endgame generation from power alone.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Bob Angels Red Science overlap

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Sup
I am playing on Angels + Bobs + Yuoki and it seems that recipe for red science is bugged. The only available recipe is Chlorine + Carbon Dioxide in Research Facility (which imo requires wayyyy too much power) and to get chlorine, I need chlorine processing which requires red science... Apart from that, it seems that vanillia red science is somehow still enabled, sicne I can see it in the research queue (mod) but research time is infinte. This blocks many vanillia and bobs researches, since this blocked vanillia red science research is required for Electrolyis 2 which basically unlocks bunch of stuff
PS By red science I mean Transport science pack

3 years ago

Infinite research time? Madness, can you send me a mod list, preferably on discord or the forum.

3 years ago

soo many redundant mods on that list... most of the qol stuff you have are already part of the picker mods you have...

3 years ago

Im not seeing the "infinite research time" with your modpack on default settings. You will need to track that down a bit more before reporting it to whom is causing that bug. The vanilla packs are intended to be enabled, clowns pack recipes are meant for alternatives, not the primary science. I can look at the power requirement of those buildings though.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I guess I found the mod causing the problem. Its Yuoki tech tree https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Yi_Tech_Tree

Pack like: angels + bobs + madclown + yuoki works fine, but this tech tree has to stay disabled