The Blueprint Designer Lab

Enter your lab to design your blueprints. Mod updated for the 4th by daniel90c and minno. Please be gentle, the lab guy has been to places.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Blueprints

g I can help maintain this

minno β˜†
3 years ago

If you add me as a contributor, I can take care of version updates. I also have a feature to add that I've been using on my own copy which prevents what happens in the lab from affecting the production graphs outside.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Yeah, of course you can help! Maybe, if you know how, you can help me add a couple features. I haven't had the time to investigate how its done, but i would like to make it so you have to do a research on red o red and green level to enable the button to access the other feature.

You can download the code on gitlab: https://gitlab.com/daniel90c/blueprintlab_design

minno β˜†
3 years ago

Ok, I just made a request to become a member of that project. Once you accept it I'll add the code changes I have so far, and then add an option to require a technology to unlock it.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Sure. No problem. Don't feel like you have to do it for sure. Its more like improvements on the current mod. I don't really know how it works here on the mod portal but I think you can upload a new version you made your self and upload the zip file update. I have it on gitlab because I have a couple of pcs and its more easy to sync it that way, and that way if i did not update it anymore, anyone can pick it up.

3 years ago

It would be good to have a few people who are able to do things with this project so if you mysteriously disappear someone else can take over maintenance and we can end the chain of abandon blueprint lab mods.

minno β˜†
3 years ago

As far as I can tell there can only be one owner and only the owner can transfer ownership, so we'd need to figure out which of us is less likely to be hit by a bus.

New response