Auto Trash

Allows saving of different logistic request setups Enable autotrash only in certain logistic networks Load your spidertron with different setups with a single click Load one or more preset after respawning Trash unrequested items

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistic network

i wishlist: option to default to "trash == requests" for new items

3 years ago

G'day. I'd love to be able to tell the mod that a new item in the logistic requests editor should default to "trash == requests" rather than "trash == infinity".

The "quick action" version applies to everything, and there are a few things in my default presets that I have "requests 1 stack, trash 5 stacks", because I sometimes need the extra quantity to speed up something. (belts, for example, follow that pattern to speed up stamping new stuff.)

I use raigards "quick item search" to fill in the extra when I need them -- it sets a temporary higher request count, then when it resets back to what Auto Trash has, it doesn't send them all back. So that part works fine.

...but for a lot of things I want an exact number. Most things, in fact. So having it default to "one exact stack" would be perfect -- especially since it smartly updates "trash == requests, if requests was > trash", so I just need type in the number I want if it is more than one stack.

Thanks!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I've added a mod setting (defaults to false) for that, setting the trash amount to the default request amount of the item (usually 1 stack i guess)

3 years ago

Thank you so much. :)

3 years ago

Ha yes, I came here to say two things:
I love this mod, this needs to be added to vanilla.
I noticed that it defaults to do the same thing the 1.0 logistics does, which really bothers me, that stupid infinite trash part - I want this, glad I read this post cuz I didn't realize this was an option. I'd highly suggest moving this setting from JUST mod settings to be a clickable option on the gui. <3

New response