Auto Trash

Allows saving of different logistic request setups Enable autotrash only in certain logistic networks Load your spidertron with different setups with a single click Load one or more preset after respawning Trash unrequested items

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistic network

b Importing blueprint string gives error (5.0.0)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Importing blueprint string gives error (5.0.0)

Got this error using a blueprint
@__AutoTrash__/lib_control.lua:231: __AutoTrash__/gui.lua:648: bad argument #1 of 3 to 'sub' (string expected, got nil)

Got this error using a blueprint string
@__AutoTrash__/lib_control.lua:231: __AutoTrash__/gui.lua:700: bad argument #1 of 3 to 'sub' (string expected, got nil)

4 years ago

Thanks for the report, it is fixed in the latest version.
However, it seems you were trying to import an invalid blueprint. AutoTrash can only import blueprints that it exported itself, since it abuses constant combinators to save the AutoTrash setup. I added an error message when trying to import a blueprint it doesn't understand.

4 years ago

Ahh ... I was hoping that AutoTrash could read though a blueprint and set all my logistics requests to match what was needed.

4 years ago

That is still on my todo list, but i think i'll wait for the character gui rewrite (according to FFF #331 in 4-6 weeks) and i still need to decide how i want to implement temporary requests.

4 years ago

:) I was watching Rseding yesterday working on the character gui setting up dual sliders

Will be interesting to see how much he enhances the API to allow mods to interact with these settings.

New response