Space Exploration Simplified

Is Space Exploration too complex? Why do I have to make an item that's used for only one thing? Why do I have a building that does only one thing? Why are there so many kinds of buildings? WIP, suggestions are welcome.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g last frontier redux ?

3 years ago

hello
your mod ar a redux of last frontiere for SE ?

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/space-exploration_last_frontier
if not, could you fix it ?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

That mod was made for SE 0.1 and it's now at SE 0.4. There have been many changes in SE and I think fixing that mod would involve more balancing. I'm sorry to say that I will not be fixing that mod.

If you have a specific change you want in SE (rather than a whole mod), please let me know.

Thanks,
Leah

3 years ago

the idea of ​​unlocking SE technology only after the launch of the first rocket.

or that the conquest of space becomes a final objective and not a priority.

3 years ago

Which technologies are you concerned about most?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

let that change pretty much everyone.
the idea of ​​the last frontier etias precisely that we only deal with the conquest of space at the end of the game.
when the first rocket is launched.

"Because space should be the actual last frontier for a new world.

In my vision, space exploration should be like an extension of endgame, an expansion of vanilla.
So, it reverts changes to vanilla (robots, beacons, modules...) since original gameplay should not be changed.

Near future, might also include new space versions of beacons, modules and robots"
--nagapito

3 years ago

I think I understand. It seems like a good idea but it's currently beyond my skills (I'm not a programmer). I'm learning quickly so maybe I'll attempt this in the future.

Thnks,
Leah

3 years ago

ok cool, maybe the old code of last frontier can help you ?

are you on discord
Dae#5125

New response