Space Exploration Simplified

Is Space Exploration too complex? Why do I have to make an item that's used for only one thing? Why do I have a building that does only one thing? Why are there so many kinds of buildings? WIP, suggestions are welcome.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

a Krastorio2 Information

3 years ago

Error in assignID:technology with name 'radar' does not exist. It was removed by Krastorio2.
Source: rocket-silo (technology).

This problem disappears when i disable the mod SES

Krastorio2 v 1.0.7
SE v 0.4.43
SES v 0.1.9

3 years ago

Can confirm, this happens since the last update

3 years ago

I've been putting off K2 compatibility. [sigh] Looks like I have to start now.

3 years ago

K2 is a giant mod almost as big as SE+dependents. My focus is on SE but I know there are many that use K2, and I don't want to add it as an incompatibility, so I will fix K2 bugs as needed.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I don't know anyone that plays SE without K2 to be honest. Those mods live and breath together.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'm not trying to be a prick, I actually feel bad because I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm not a programmer. I thought SES would never get more than 10 downloads. From now on I'm going to check if SES updates will launch with K2 but I can't guarantee that the tech and recipes will be balanced. All players are more than welcome to suggest SES+K2 balancing.

Thanks to everyone for your input and interest in my mod,
Leah

3 years ago

Oh dont worry, you are doing a great job. I took a look at the code of this mod. It does exactly what it is supposed to do and thats the important part.

3 years ago

This works again, thanks for the fix.

New response