RealVictorPRM's Suit Plug Continued

Mod that allows you to charge your power suit with your factory's power and optional support for mods adding grids to vehicles. Now also includes multiple mk versions of the suit-plug equipment. This is a custom version derived from https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Suit-Plug-Continued.

Content
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Armor

b Crash on load.

5 years ago

Failing on load with only this mod installed with error: "Error in assignID, equipment-category with name 'tank' does not exist."

5 years ago

Thanks I'll have a look :)

5 years ago

@gtmattz I understand the issue, I'll need to figure out how to fix this :/ I'm sorry for the inconvenience :(

5 years ago

It probably doesn't need any extra categories, but if it's going to have it, it needs to match the vehicles that will use this to charge. Base only includes the "armor" category. I was able to get it to work with Electric Vehicles: Reborn by the following changes:

Add a file in prototypes folder called categories.lua with the following text inside the file:
data:extend
{
{
type = "equipment-category",
name = "electric-vehicles-equipment",
}
}

Date.lua (add line):
require("prototypes.categories")

info.json (change line):
"dependencies": ["base", "? electric-vehicles-reborn >= 0.1.1"]

equipment.lua (change all lines):
categories = {"armor", "electric-vehicles-equipment"}

It still would crash if I loaded a save game with some condition that I didn't figure out what it was, but this is working from a new game by itself, from some of my saves by itself, and from any save with Electric Vehicles: Reborn

5 years ago

same error for me but with car :(

5 years ago

ok this should now be fixed with the new release. Sorry that it took that long :(

New response