No Wall Repair

by Pawz

Disable repair for walls. This will prevent bots from sitting on walls 'repairing' them and taking damage / dying needlessly. Walls self-repair if they don't take damage for 5 seconds.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Excellent but little bug

5 years ago

Hi,
Excellent mod, really, it removes one of the chore of the game!

There are some walls that somehow don't regen, even if you take them and place them back. Can you add a kind of clean up function for walls that are taken back in inventory, they might have a buggy property somewhere.

5 years ago

Hey Blade, can you give me a bit more info, maybe I can track it down. Was it with modded walls ? Adding the mod mid-game?
If you add the mod mid-game, any walls that already have damage should still be repairable using repair packs until they are at 100%.

I'm not sure what happens when you pick up a damaged wall, I suspect it may break the regen. I'll see if I can add a check on pickup to set the walls to 100% hp.

5 years ago

I have added the mod mid game, and then picked up and replaced all walls so that your 'new wall' definition is used. I think the issue is when you pick a damaged wall, if you replace it, it don't regen. Although it will regen if it manages to get damaged...
So indeed, adding a check when a wall is picked up would be the best.

5 years ago

You don't actually have to pick up the walls, they're not new, just modified :) After a full repair they switch over to being automatically healed. It's an odd feature of the not-repairable flag on units.

I'll see about adding the check for items in inventory to set them to full hp. Thanks!

New response