Multiplanet Coop

by kellbot

Some tools for multiplayer Factorio SE where each player may start on their own planet. You can also choose to partially share technology and remove biters on homeworlds.

Tweaks
1 year, 1 month ago
Enemies

b It is not possible to use SE functions.

1 year, 1 month ago

When I choose my planet, I end up on an alien planet, which becomes a consequence of mine. A new ship appears in front of me, which I am supposed to dismantle. But I do not have access to it, because it is not my faction (repaired by selecting and changing faction on planet-ArsStels). Further, it is impossible to open the navigation launch and map from the SE, as I do not belong to the player side. Fixed by adding planet-ArsStels to friends for player and adding planet to friends with player-ArsStels. That is, now my faction and player faction are friendly. After only this I was able to open the map SE.

1 year, 1 month ago

I've got this fixed for the next release, should be up tomorrow. Just a heads up, this mod is in development and is likely pretty unstable. As such you may want to disable it once you've got your forces set up. You're of course welcome to use it, and I appreciate the bug reporting!

1 year, 1 month ago

I was just wondering what the mod was all about. In principle, it works. But it definitely needs some fine-tuning. I think you will succeed and make a really playable mod (with it really can play).

25 days ago

Inside of my map settings I have it setup to disable biters on homeworlds. I have create forces and set the homeworld for all of them. They spawn there correctly but the biters are still there. Is there a trick to this?

New response