Longer Underground Belt (Aligned)

by Peppe

Extends underground belt distance based on their speed. Fixed optional mod bob's logistics. Credit Schmendrick, Loren1350, for past versions

3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g This mod makes Compound Splitters work slower

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Now, I'm aware that Compound Splitters isn't being maintained any more, but it does still work in 1.0 with just the version number changed. However, with this mod installed, any Compound Splitter will only have the output speed of a single belt regardless of how many belts are fed into or out of it. I could provide a save file if needed.

edit
Actually, scratch that - I may have misidentified the source. Will investigate, but removing your mod completely still keeps the issue. I was missing a variable on my end. Apologies.

3 years ago

Yeah, please feel free to disregard, or else lock this comment if you can. My issue was entirely unrelated (it's an issue with how Compound Splitters handles items with small stacks). Coincidentally, I happened to install your mod when I started moving large amounts of 1-stack and 2-stack items, which led me to draw a connection which wasn't there.

My apologies.

3 years ago

ok

This thread has been locked.