Lightorio

Adds a little 'glow' to assembling machines, chem plants and oil refineriers, to make the factory more visible at night. Not intended as an complete replacement for lamps.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b [FIXED] Crash when rotating miner from Space exploration

4 years ago

When trying to rotate deep core miner from space exploration I got this message

Mod Lightorio hat einen unbehebbaren Fehler verursacht.
Bitte informiere den Mod-Autor über diesen Fehler.

Error while running event lightorio::on_player_rotated_entity (ID 19)
lightorio/control.lua:76: attempt to index local 'assemblerlamp' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
lightorio/control.lua:76: in function <lightorio/control.lua:70>

4 years ago

This has been fixed in Lightorio for awhile, are you using the latest version? Using the latest version of Lightorio and Space Exploration I don't have this issue.

If it persists I can look at your save file

4 years ago

This has been updated today to fix a separate issue, so you might want to try your luck with the latest version.

If it's still not working, hosting a save file is your best bet for me being able to fix this.
Thanks
Jack

4 years ago

my mod folder is around 1gb, uploading that will take a while which I can't do currently(very slow upload)

sorry for the late response

4 years ago

Sorry, to clarify I don't require your mod folder. An upload of the save file would be fine, then I can just sync to your mods with one click. That shouldn't be much bigger than maybe a couple of hundred MBs maximum, probably less than 100.

At your own pace is fine. Please give the latest mod version a try first if you can.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

This exact crash happens to me on the latest versions of space exploration and lightorio. I can even reproduce it by placing down the core mining drill in the editor and rotating it in a fresh map.
The only mods are lightorio, space exploration, space exploration postprocess and all of their dependencies.

Can you maybe take a look at it again? I would really appreciate it.

Error while running event lightorio::on_player_rotated_entity (ID 19)
lightorio/control.lua:88: attempt to index local 'assemblerlamp' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
lightorio/control.lua:88: in function <lightorio/control.lua:81>

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

For some reason it only happens with newly placed mining drills. If I try to rotate a mining drill that was placed before adding Lightorio, it works fine.

3 years ago

This should be fixed, again
Thanks
Jack

New response