More Long Inserters

by Kryzeth

Adds long inserter variants of nearly all detected inserters. Optionally also adds burner versions of the filter, stack, and stack filter inserters. Fully compatible with Bobs Logistics, Artisanal Reskins, AAI Industry, Industrial Revolution 2 and 3, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Krastorio 2, Random Factorio Things, and Plutonium Energy. Incompatible with the inserter overhaul setting in Bobs Logistics. Not recommended to use with Bobs Adjustable Inserters (try Side Inserters instead!)

Content
22 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Fixed] Circular dependency

1 year, 4 months ago

kry-inserters 4.1.7
reverse-factory 8.1.14
space-exploration-postprocess 0.6.20

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

Ahh.. I'm surprised this issue hasn't come up before. I completely forgot that reverse factory needs to run after this mod, since this mod adds recipes that need to be recycleable. But this mod needs to run after space exploration postprocess, because that mod changes things about inserters during data-final-fixes. And postprocess runs after reverse factory... because of reasons I don't know about (honestly don't remember why the author added that requirement)

I think the only way to fix this issue is to add some more functionality into my own existing postprocess compatibility mod. That would allow both of these mods to run after space exploration postprocess, and allow me to force my inserters mod to run first.

1 year, 4 months ago

Alright, should be fixed now, as of v4.1.8 for this mod, and with the latest version of my postprocess mod (v1.1.0)

New response