King Jo's Ju G38

Adds a Ju G38. In combination with the AircraftRealism mod you will be able to fly above your enemies. When you reach the takeoff speed, the plane gets invincible to everything except 'flak' damage. This transporter class plane has no weapons but high cargo space and low takeoff speed.

Content
1 year, 1 month ago
Transportation

g Error loading mods

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Failed to load mods: kj_jug38/airplane.lua:324: attempt to perform arithmetic on field'?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
__kj_jug38__/airplane.lua:324: in main chunk
(C): in function 'require'
__kj_jug38__/data-final-fixes.lua:49: in main chunk

Mods to be disabled:
*kj_jug38(1.2.0)

1 year, 2 months ago

Hmm, I also tried the Northrop B-2 Spirit and have a similar error. Maybe some other mod is the cause, I have several loaded.

1 year, 2 months ago

If I disable the "Light Overhaul" mod, the error does not occur. Both mods seem to touch the light cone, I hope you can resolve this issue.

Edit: Aircraft and Lex's Aircraft work without error with Light Overhaul.

1 year, 2 months ago

If I install Picker Vehicles, the Light Overhaul mod with your planes work properly.

1 year, 2 months ago

Found the problem. It's an incompatibility between my planes and their light updates. I will fix this tomorrow. I'll create a new master control mod where i can easily manage my planes. That will make a lot of stuff more easy for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As a temporary fix you could deactivate the light overhaul mod, or install picker vehicles an activate the light mod setting.

1 year, 2 months ago

Thank you for your efforts, very nice work.

I also tested the HO-229 (1.2.0) and it behaves differently with this combination of mods.
The HO-229 does not have an error with the Light Overhaul mod installed, but the plane does not have headlights, just a soft glow around the plane.
If I install Picker Vehicles, the HO-229 will then have headlights.

Just reporting the similar, but different behavior.

1 year, 1 month ago

Took longer than expected but I also fixed a lot of other things and made the process more streamlined for me.

Error shouldn't occur anymore.

New response