High-Pressure Pipes

High-pressure pipes for faster throughput.

Content
4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

i 1.1 update

3 years ago

please update to 1.1+ thank you

3 years ago

Same here, I would love to have them in 1.1

3 years ago

As far as I know, it works fine in 1.1. If you have any issues, please report them to https://github.com/kendfrey/high-pressure-pipes/issues

3 years ago

Hi,
would it be possible then to push a version to this page with V1.1 as allowed version for factorio? Then I could use the automatic updater.

Alex

3 years ago

I don't know what you mean by "the automatic updater". The mod works in 1.1, even if the last release was for 1.0.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

If the version string in the mod says: compatible with 1.0 only, it doesn't show up in the mod manager of the game if you are on 1.1. the only way is either to manually download and to enable it after saving it in the mod folder, or you need to downgrade factorio to 1.0, install it via mod manager, upgrade to 1.1 and then keep it selected.

Easy fix: just change the line in info.json of the mod to "factorio_version": "1.1" and push a new version to the mod main page here. Then others who play on 1.1 might find and use it.

3 years ago

Oh, I know what went wrong. 1.1 is a beta version so I was testing with 1.0, and that's why I was able to download it. Since 1.1 is not the official version yet, this is probably going to be low priority for me.

3 years ago

If the version string in the mod says: compatible with 1.0 only, it doesn't show up in the mod manager of the game if you are on 1.1. the only way is either to manually download and to enable it after saving it in the mod folder, or you need to downgrade factorio to 1.0, install it via mod manager, upgrade to 1.1 and then keep it selected.

Easy fix: just change the line in info.json of the mod to "factorio_version": "1.1" and push a new version to the mod main page here. Then others who play on 1.1 might find and use it.

Thanks for the info
@becks0815

3 years ago

so can we get a version bump for 1.1 yet ?

3 years ago

Hey, 1.1 is out now, would u mind to update the mod? Many of us would be very thankfull. <3

3 years ago

thanks for the update !!!!

New response