Far Reach

by Fexx

Build, interact and mine on the entire screen. Distances are customizable. Substitute for non-maintained mods like Long Reach.

Utilities
7 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Still losing far reach on death?

1 year, 2 months ago

Like older posts, i'm losing far reach on death, setting a new value fixes it,

Details:
Factorio 1.1.76 (build 60350, win64)
Modlist:
Space exploration
Krastorio 2

All up to date

1 year, 1 month ago

Thanks for notifying, will check and see if I can do something about it.

1 year, 1 month ago

hi im having simmilar issue. after death far reach is disabled. im using space exploration as well.
if you have problem recreating the bug i can share my logs

1 year, 1 month ago

Cannot reproduce. I installed Far Reach, Space Exploration and Krastorio 2 only (and their dependencies), started a new game, and ran to the nearest biters to get killed.
After respawn, far reach was still active.

1 year, 20 days ago

I have the same issue - killed by biters, respawned and far reach didn't work any more. This was in multiplayer as the host. I am using the space exploration modpack (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/space-exploration-official-modpack) but not krastorio 2

3 months ago

I've encountered the same bug. Interestingly for us the host never encountered this issue (may be due to a lack of dying lol), only other players joined over MP. Also doesn't happen every death, I'd say about every ~10 deaths or so. Having a player exit their game, restart factorio and rejoining fixes it (until it happens again). Haven't tried changing the mod settings whilst playing to see if that helps, will do that next time.
Running factorio 1.1.100, Space exploration 0.6.120 and some QOL mods but nothing major.

New response