Biter Factions

Turns the once peaceful biters into different factions, warring for domination over Nauvis alongside the player. They will fight amongst themselves for land.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Enemies

g mod compatibility question

3 years ago

dose anyone know how this mod reacts to bitter changing mods like natural evolution enemies?
I'm going to try it anyways, but I would like to know if something strange is going to happen or not.

3 years ago

it works, to any wondering. I feel kind of silly for asking now

3 years ago

it works, to any wondering. I feel kind of silly for asking now

3 years ago

ok now I feel truly silly, because this mod combined with natural evolution enemies will over time cause slowdowns and massive lag
the reason I think is because natural evolution enemies causes enemy's to drop 'small alien artifacts' when they die and by the time I started to get strange slowdowns I had some 130k of them on the ground, somewhere
so if your going to use the two mods together I advice having some way to clean up the 'artifacts'. ether some type of mod or just going out to get them

3 years ago

oh, well that's a problem for sure. complex systems interacting huh! you can most likely disable alien artifacts in the Natural Evolution mod settings/configuration pages.

3 years ago

I didn't even think of that. next time I load up Natural Evolution enemy's I will have to do that. the artifact drop's slowly cause slowdowns with more then one of my mods

New response