Biter Factions

Turns the once peaceful biters into different factions, warring for domination over Nauvis alongside the player. They will fight amongst themselves for land.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Enemies

g Krastorio

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi, thanks for this interesting mod. I think a slight modified version with color would be or differant biter skins would be very interresting
Is it possible to make it compatible with krastorio 2 ? This mod delete the biomass ressources near biter generators

4 years ago

I cannot colour biters dynamically... if I have a fixed number of biter forces I can pre-define the colours and create copies of the prototypes and set their colours but its a huge amount of work :(

What would be nice is if the biters had a 'force' layer/mask on them, which I can 'tint' with colours dynamically. each biter sub-faction can have its own unique (and randomized) colour.

Regarding Krastorio 2, I don't know why my code would be deleting biomass resources, I think what could be happening is my code changes the force of the spawners (biter generators) and then Krastorio's code doesn't know where to look (because the force is not just "enemy" anymore)

New response