Biter Factions

Turns the once peaceful biters into different factions, warring for domination over Nauvis alongside the player. They will fight amongst themselves for land.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Enemies

b Non-recoverable error.

4 years ago

Just a foreword, I love this mod and thus don't want to disable it. I've gotten a few errors in the past but they never reappeared in the same situation, so I didn't bother. This one however, keep going at the same time, every time. At the time, all I was doing was setting up a new stone mining area.

The mod Biter Factions caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event biter_factions::on_tick (ID 0)
biter_factions/control.lua:164: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
biter_factions/control.lua:164: in function <biter_factions/control.lua:95>

4 years ago

most recent version right? if you can, use the version selection and just roll back to a version which worked for you until i can fix that.

4 years ago

My apologies, I'm fairly new at the game, I didn't realise there was a new update. I was on 0.1.2, now 0.1.3. It worked at first, I got a bit further, but then I got the same error a few minutes later. I'll try to rollback a bit further to see what happens

4 years ago

Non-Recoverable Error on stream!

Here's the text:
"Error while running event iter_factions::on_tick(ID 0)
biter_factions/control.lua:236:bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
(C): in function 'pairs'
biter_factions/control.lua:236:in function
<biter_factions/control.lua:136>

Posted here because the errors are identical except for the line numbers. I'll roll back to a previous version and let you know if it's still happening.

New response