Biter Factions

Turns the once peaceful biters into different factions, warring for domination over Nauvis alongside the player. They will fight amongst themselves for land.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Enemies

i Each faction a different color ?

4 years ago

Any way to get the biters factions to have differennt colors ? so we can see who is winning

4 years ago

Hey, well I can't do 'force mask' for colours unfortunately, on "units" which the Biters are in the game. Only "player" and "vehicle" have the colour masks or per-force colour masks available. :( Good idea though!

4 years ago

Any way to create factions that are friendly and play as friends?

4 years ago

You want a friendly biter faction? There is no way in the current mod, but if you wanted to you can use the in game console to set the player force as an ally to the biter faction of your choice.. and set the same on the biter faction's force settings. the biter factions are called "biter_faction_1" , "biter_faction_2" ... " biter_faction_5".

You can see what faction the biters are in your area by going into Debug viewing mode with F3 or F5 or whatever it is, and mouse-over the biter nests and units and it should say their force's name on the info window on the right.

4 years ago

In not a different color, then maybe can you make the label within mouse-over for nests and units, without the debug mode, maybe with some kind of color there.

4 years ago

There seems to be new mod enabled text popups and labels so I can look into adding those

New response