Angel's Refining

Adds ore refining to the game. Compound ores have to be refined before you are able to smelt and cast them into plates. Works best in conjunction with Bobmods and supports additional mods like Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power and Nucular.

Content
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

g Angels and 5Dim?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

im curently rtying out a combination of angels refining and 5Dim
first i thought it would be enough to use bobs ores, but now i relise, im unable to smelt the crushed rubyte and bobmonium into tin or lead.
and now i thik, im unable to use any kind of bob plates, not because im not able to use them, but im unable to generate the ores.

and i dont get your flow chart, because im not generating ores directly, instead im generating diferent kind of ore chunks like purified ore. im actualy fine with tht, but i will get the bob kinds to

7 years ago

I am also using 5dim and angels as well. No problem here with smelting crushed bobmonium into bobs tin plates. The only problem I have had with 5dim and Bob's mods is that the 5dim tin plates only work for 5dim stuff. I had to use a metal mixing furnace and choose the bob's tin plates and not auto smelt into 5dmin in a normal furnace. Maybe a confutation error or something. What if you forcefully put the crushed Bobs into the furnace? Does it do anything?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Im not even reach that point, if i try to refine other ore types out of the angel ores, the only thing i get is iron and copper ore chunks like purified and chunk of e.g.

What mod combination are yyou using espacial the 5 dim and bobs mod
Because even if use some of the bobs mod part, i never got other thins out of the different minerels expect copper and iron part.

using bobs library is a must for 5dim, but i think im missing another mod, wich is neded by angels mod

is it maybe possible, that you are using all part of bobs mod?