Ammo Loader+ deprecated

Content
4 years ago
Logistic network

g Thanks for keeping the mod alive

4 years ago

Hey there NoknokII!

I wanted to reach out to you to thank you for helping keep my mod alive, despite a deplorable lack of updates on my end since 0.18 came out. I normally try to get important updates like this out as quickly as possible, but since all the coronavirus stuff started I've barely had a day off. On top of that, bugs that I put to rest long ago seem to have inexplicably resurfaced with 0.18 and subsequent updates, and I want to get the biggest ones squashed before I publish the update.

Honestly, I'd been thinking that maybe my mod wasn't worth updating anyway. I find it pretty useful, but I don't play the game very much anymore, and I didn't know if others found it as helpful as I did. It's encouraging to know there are members in the community who enjoy the mod enough to keep it alive despite my absence.

I'm off this weekend and currently working on an update, but I'd appreciate it if you kept this version up until I get my version fully updated. I don't know if I'll be able to finish it or not, but I'll let you know on this board when I post the update.

4 years ago

I've updated the official mod. Let me know if you find any problems.

3 years ago

Hey there Silentcrim

Im sorry for my late response, due to work i wasn`t able to play nor mod anything in the last few months.
I realy like your work thou, and it was always fun to use, thats why i wanted to try and update it in the first place.
Since im not that familliar with modding i just wanted to keep it alive somehow.

Your mod, in my oppinion, is well worth beeing up to date, i can imagine that other people enjoy it as much as i do.
Im happy that i was at least able to help out for a little bit and for your apreciation.

Thank you for updating, i Deprecated this mod.

New response