Updated Construction Drones

by Tubbles

Adds ground based construction robots. A repackage of roy192's fork of the original mod by Klonan

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
Logistic network

b on_ai_command_completed error

16 days ago
(updated 16 days ago)

Hello,

I got the following error:

The mod Updated Construction Drones (1.0.6) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Updated_Construction_Drones::on_ai_command_completed (ID 120)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    ...ated_Construction_Drones__/script/construction_drone.lua:1271: in function 'update_drone_sticker'
    ...ated_Construction_Drones__/script/construction_drone.lua:1488: in function <...ated_Construction_Drones__/script/construction_drone.lua:1433>
    (...tail calls...)
    __core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <__core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>

Here is a screenshot of the game when the error popped up:
https://imgur.com/a/SJsmyKc

I am playing space exploration. I am not sure exactly what the drones were building but they were running around. I had just stamped down the Waterfill assembler to the north, then walked south from the power pole north of my character, across the shallow water and onto the land I am on in the screenshot.

I can provide the most recent autosave if needed but it is about 100MB.

This is the first error i've had in over 250 hours gameplay and it did not occur again after loading my save.

16 days ago

Oh, thank you for this report. I think it would be interesting to see what other mods you have loaded and their versions. I am not actively working on this mod at the time being so I am not sure when I will have time to look into this

New response