True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

i Disabling fire does nothing?

4 months ago

I disabled it but its still spawning fire and radiation area casuing quite a slowdown.

4 months ago

Is it possible to disable SmokeWithTrigger its consuming 30ms of entity update time.

4 months ago

Hi, sorry for being so slow to answer.
The disabling short lived fires disables the very short lived fires around the periphery of the nuke.
To reduce the central fires try increasing fire scaledown setting to its maximum, which should help a bit.
I've not seen the radiation clouds use near that much update time, what nuke were you detonating?

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

I was nuking a planet into oblivion. Was using 1kt ones with weapon delivery.

I had blast radius decreas set to 20 global. Cause 15kt one was reaching other side of the planet where was my factory and just lag.

4 months ago

Ah, ok, honestly that's on the extreme end of how many nukes the mod is intended to support.
I'll look into putting in a setting, but it's not a priority.

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

Yeah Ive thrown like a lot of nukes. Anything that deals dmg or effect that is tick based will cause lagg. Maybe change it for something less calculation intensive?

New response