Surfaces Reloaded deprecated

by Danacus

Reach up to the skies or dig deep below, expand your base vertically... If you're into that kind of thing. Original by Simcra, ported to 0.14-0.16 by Erdbeerbaer. Port to 0.17 started by DeltaNedas and continued by Danacus.

3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Mining Cavern Walls

3 years ago

I'm just wondering. is there another way to mine the Cavern Walls besides using robots or manually mining?
I already tried the mining drones mod. The drones do harvest stone from the walls and you can walk on the mined tiles. But the tile has still the color of the cavern wall and you can't place anything there....

3 years ago

No, there is no other way currently. The mining drones behavior sounds weird, I'm not sure what's happening there.

3 years ago

ok. thanks for the info.
Let's see what the future brings :)

3 years ago

I've dropped the health of cave walls such that grenades can destroy them more easily. Construction Drones don't work at all and I don't understand why. The weird behavior you noticed is probably related to the fact that this mod does not listen for script_raised_* events, which I can fix, but for now there's no point because Construction Drones don't respond to cave walls being marked for deconstruction.

New response