by Uthrom

See This Snowball? It won't hurt.

Content
7 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

b Breaks Space Exploration medpacks

1 year, 4 months ago

Space Exploration medpacks don't heal the player when this mod is also enabled.

1 year, 4 months ago

I can't find anything in my code that would keep the medpacks from working, I have everything filtered on custom types created.

Have you checked with Earendel/Space Exploration?

1 year, 4 months ago

That's odd, I'll make a bug report on SE!
Thanks

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

This mod breaks my grappling hook mod, so I investigated a bit. The on_trigger_created_entity function removes any trigger entity, it should really check that it's one this mod is responsible for. Also I'm not sure why you would even create the entity if you just destroy it and do nothing with it, but it might make sense in context.

7 months ago

This mod breaks my grappling hook mod, so I investigated a bit. The on_trigger_created_entity function removes any trigger entity, it should really check that it's one this mod is responsible for. Also I'm not sure why you would even create the entity if you just destroy it and do nothing with it, but it might make sense in context.

I'll look into it, and see what I can do.

NGL, it's been 2 years since I wrote this, and I couldn't tell you why I did all of what I did, heh.

7 months ago

As far as I can tell, this should work now. I did a bit of testing with your mod, and can't see any game-breaking behavior.

New response