Seb's Electrics deprecated

Adds more accumulators to the game such as battery cell array, uranium and thorium accumulators and plasma accumulators

Content
1 year, 5 months ago
Power

i idea

1 year, 10 months ago

being the mad man i am, building 2000+ accumulators sounds nice and all but i had a mod that would allow me to 32x, into 1, then 32x into that, (mod stopped working with 248k, dont know why, something something solar panels ?-https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Tiers32- if you wondering what mod) anyway, would it be out of reason to make a recipe that requires 1.000,000 of your modded accumulators into one (please make it grow in size :P )

1 year, 10 months ago

i'm working on stronger accumulators, like thorium and even more exotic ones, i don't know i'll make them use the previous accumulators, but there will be uses for them :)

1 year, 10 months ago

interesting, i just dripped into your mod, and holy hell, the unclear accumulator is expensive, but no other mod comes close to its capacity.
to clarify a bit more, you could make bundled accumulators (a 10x, 100x or mine 1m), its just, as fun as it is, making grids upon grips of power and storage, Ups do like to take a face plant

1 year, 10 months ago

there's also Plutonium-239 o.O

New response