Production Scrap 2

All items produce industrial waste, which must be recycled. See the Changelog and FAQ for other mod compatibility.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g icon

3 years ago

Hi there

Unfortunately I have to find out that the ICON are not adapted.

if who had an idea to get the icon matching again who I was very pleased.

The mod is great and I hope he continues to lead.

M.F.G.

3 years ago

In the data.lua file in the top directory of the zip file you'll find a loong section starting like this:

data.raw["recipe"]["copper-plate"].icon_size = 32
data.raw["recipe"]["iron-plate"].icon_size = 32
data.raw["recipe"]["stone-brick"].icon_size = 32
data.raw["recipe"]["gun-turret"].icon_size = 32

edit every occurance of "32" to "64". This will tell the game to use the full icon images of the default game.

3 years ago

hi and thx have been looking and unfortunately not found the way if it's ok who to show me who the great.

M.F.G.

3 years ago

hi and thx have been looking and unfortunately not found the way if it's ok who to show me who the great.
have now tried by hand in the mod to change the number but it is always scheiterd
M.F.G.

3 years ago

You have to go to your mods folder and unzip the mod. Then use a text editor to change all those lines of code.

The new built-in graphics of Factorio are at a higher resolution than when the mod was originally written. So you're just telling the mod to use the whole icon instead of the top corner.

2 years ago

I went ahead and made a patch mod for this. It won't be necessary if this mod gets updated.

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ProductionScrap2-IconFix

New response