Production Scrap 2

All items produce industrial waste, which must be recycled. See the Changelog and FAQ for other mod compatibility.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b recycling scrap plates.

5 years ago

Hi

when recycling a iron-scrap plate the recipe gives 1 iron plate and 1 iron-scrap plate, which basically gives 1 free ironplate without remove the scrap plate.
I made a test with putting 50 scrap plate in a stone furnace. I did end up with 50 iron plates and 50 iron scrap plates.
And it looks like the same problem with cobber and steel.

5 years ago

I have the same problem, that broke my factory because all the recycling of iron, copper and steel now basically never removes any scrap, so it piles up and clogs everything.

PS: I love this mod :)

5 years ago

You will always get 1 iron-plate (or copper or steel) from re-smelting the iron-plate-scrap. You should only get another scrap based on the probability and amount_modifier, which are controlled by the mod settings. So, you shouldn't be getting a new scrap each and every cycle, unless you've changed the mod settings. Have you checked them to see if they are set to the default values?

5 years ago

I did see where it was producing iron plate and scrap in a 1-1 ratio. That is not what I intended. Looking into it, and will get a fix up as soon as I can. Thank you for reporting this.

New response