Oxygen2.0

by Va7ya

We shouldn't take air for granted.

4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b Error with existing game

4 years ago

Hello, I get the following error when adding the mod to an existing savegame: https://imgur.com/a/Kag8P9B

Would it be possible to give the "oxygen-scoreboard" field a non-nil value, if the value is nil?

4 years ago

hi. as I said, this mod is not mine, and most of the work was not done by me. I just worked with some variables and updated the graphics a bit. as I understand it, the problem is in trying to update the info board with the amount of oxygen remaining when loading the game into which this mod was added. I don’t know how to fix it since I am not good at code. The solution that I see is to give a certain amount of oxygen cylinders to the player’s inventory, but only when adding a mod to a saved game. this should work and will make sense, because if you continue the death of the player saved with the mod, it will be in ~ 1 minute, since you will not have time to set up the production of oxygen and cylinders. but again, I don’t know how to implement this. If you are ready to help with this problem, I will be very grateful to you.

4 years ago

I fixed it :) where should I put the code?

4 years ago

send me an email: k_v_v95@mail.ru

4 years ago

thanks for the help

4 years ago

anytime :)

New response