Nucular - Nuclear Power

Nuclear power plants, atomic bombs and particle science.

Content
7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14
Power

g Death of mod?

7 years ago

So with nuclear power now in game, what is the future of the mod? I honestly prefer its functionality over vanilla... but I see it being a major re-write to work with what has been added to the game... just curious...

7 years ago

A good question indeed, though i can't see why not run both. 'Course, there has to be done some rework, yet alone uranium ore as a ressource.
But it would be kinda a shame to lay this mod to peace.

7 years ago

Agreed, I don't see a problem with both. Just a little worried it will go by the way side due to the probable decrease in use... I wish they had just incorporated this mod into the vanilla...

7 years ago

Isn't that exactly what they did? We even have atomic bomb in vanilla now. What's missing from this mod that wasn't added to vanilla?

6 years ago

I personally like the greater depth and ability to have breeder reactors that separately produce plutonium. It is more depth and flavor than the v15 nuclear power.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

hi im looking forward to trying this mod, to add to my existing game (which is basically an arumba mod pack, with angels and bobs, plus about 4 extra alien materials mods, which seem so far to compliment each other perfectly, the alien modules one, alien goop, alien waste refining, plus another one that does alien artifacts in the pack, plus 1 soon to be 2 trading related mods, just to help with extra stocks management and fun to generate some credit points, and soon will be installing the spacex mod :)

with this in mind, i dont think a lot of existing mods will necessarily die and not be used even if they get added into newer versions, because it will take time for those newer versions of vanilla, to actually be officially released, since lots of testing takes place etc.

also, if anyone is like me, they probably already have a cool game in progress, and would like to see if it can achieve certain things that mods add, like new goals to accomplish, and until the newer version is released officially, and the mods you like are updated accordingly etc, then what better way is there to explore the map you are on, and try out all the new stuff, than by continuing to play the existing game you currently have :)

New response