Fantario

This mod is a challenge. Featuring scrap recycling and a pre-electric burner era You can stream it ;D No problems :D

Overhaul
1 year, 7 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Inserter Fueling

2 years ago

I tested this out in vanilla as a check, and I'm not 100% sure this is Fantario's fault...but it might be. In Fantario, if you place a burner inserter next to a burner building (i.e. both the inserter and building require fueling to operate), the inserter will fuel itself using the fuel reserves of the building...BUT if you place the inserter before the building has fuel, and it is LATER fueled, the inserter will not pick up any fuel. This may not be true of all burner buildings, but it is definitely true of the burner chemical plant and burner assembly machine. This behavior does not occur with boilers in vanilla nor with drills in either vanilla or the mod; in those cases, it does not matter when the fuel is added to the source building.

2 years ago

Hi Gloam,

I have check up my code and nothing found. In my testmap that same. Sorry...

Used you another mods? Is your answer "yes" please used only my Fantario mod and play this. All right? than used one more mod. I hope this help you.

Greetings :)

This thread has been locked.