Fantario

This mod is a challenge. Featuring scrap recycling and a pre-electric burner era You can stream it ;D No problems :D

Overhaul
1 year, 7 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Long heat inserter

3 years ago

I'm almost to the Rocket in my playthrough and enjoying your mod very much so far. It really changes up the gameplay to something new.

The item I miss the most is a 'long heat inserter'. You can barely use heat inserters, because most of my assembler setups have a fast and a long side by side, and that stops the flow of heat at the moment. I guess it becomes more practical with assembler machine 3 because of the additional heat in/out, but it would be more comfortable if there was a long version of the inserter. It becomes more blueprint-friendly, if you don't have to worry about fuel.

Another thing I noticed in my playthrough is that I am insanely polution-efficient. The biters leave me completely alone. I think that, because energy production and thus polution is concentrated in the reactors, you could give them a significant increase in polution output. x10 doesn't sound too much to me.

3 years ago

hey,

your idea with the long heat inserter is good. Maybe in the next update or next next.... (I work on Fantario 2 now)

With the polution, hm, I play most without aliens. My problem is the balancing. New players dont have a good concept for recyling and burner inserters. This is good, but come wave for wave with many strong aliens destroy they the factory and the player remove my mod. To easy is better instead of to hard.
And you have right. At the middle game production only reactors/burner mining drill pollution. This is not easy for me find the right balancing.

This thread has been locked.