Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Lead Ore Not Generating (RSO incompatibility?)

5 years ago

I don't know whether to report this here or on RSO but when I have RSO installed, Darkstar lead ore patches do not generate.

I'm a software developer by day, so clueful enough to do investigative debugging if that helps.

5 years ago

I don't know whether to report this here or on RSO but when I have RSO installed, Darkstar lead ore patches do not generate.

I'm a software developer by day, so clueful enough to do investigative debugging if that helps.

I have never played with Resource Spawner Overhaul installed, spawning does work normally without it however. My best guess would be an overwriting of the names in the code. I will look further into it.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Thanks! Meanwhile I'll just have to learn to love these little teeny ore patches and mixed patches... :-P

Great mod, btw

New response