Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Things too.. cheap?

5 years ago

I get that this is for enhancing the gameplay and stuff, but seriously, so many way too cheap things. Belts for example. 30 blue belts + 4(?) speed modules 3 and you get 30 belts that go 250 items/sec. I like overpowered stuff, but when the price does not match the efficiency it kinda just feels... like cheating. Now don't give me wrong, most items gave pretty good price for what they do..., but just some of the things. I will be just using bob's belts for now as I won't need 4 belts of iron at 250 iron/sec each yet. I do love the rest of the mod though.

5 years ago

I get that this is for enhancing the gameplay and stuff, but seriously, so many way too cheap things. Belts for example. 30 blue belts + 4(?) speed modules 3 and you get 30 belts that go 250 items/sec. I like overpowered stuff, but when the price does not match the efficiency it kinda just feels... like cheating. Now don't give me wrong, most items gave pretty good price for what they do..., but just some of the things. I will be just using bob's belts for now as I won't need 4 belts of iron at 250 iron/sec each yet. I do love the rest of the mod though.

I feel like balance in that way is a very relative thing, for me I find the conveyors to be balanced whereas someone else might not. So stuff like that is inherently hard to manage, and thank you for the suggestion.

New response