Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Exo-Quarry Window Reopens itself

6 years ago

I have experiences a major bug when playing with on my buddies server. I opened the exo planet quarry, and it drops my UPS to near 0 for several seconds. Once the quarry window finally opens, I can never close it. Once I hit close on the window, it lags again, and the window reopens. I even force closed my game, and reconnected, just to be prompted with the quarry window again. Having my friend restart the server didnt fix the issue either. I had to sit there for about than 15 minutes closing the window more than 60 times to finally free myself of this with my friend pausing and resuming the game.

6 years ago

I have experiences a major bug when playing with on my buddies server. I opened the exo planet quarry, and it drops my UPS to near 0 for several seconds. Once the quarry window finally opens, I can never close it. Once I hit close on the window, it lags again, and the window reopens. I even force closed my game, and reconnected, just to be prompted with the quarry window again. Having my friend restart the server didnt fix the issue either. I had to sit there for about than 15 minutes closing the window more than 60 times to finally free myself of this with my friend pausing and resuming the game.

wow. i am making changes to those items still. my guess is lag caused by the inventory size which i planned on making smaller anyway. i will see what i can do

New response