Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Missing Recipes / Items

6 years ago

I am playing with a heavily modded Factorio ( can provide modlist ). I am missing recipes for Dark Matter, The Ships and antiethical matter. I have both the lightweight and normal dsu mod installed. Any ideas how to fix it?

6 years ago

I am playing with a heavily modded Factorio ( can provide modlist ). I am missing recipes for Dark Matter, The Ships and antiethical matter. I have both the lightweight and normal dsu mod installed. Any ideas how to fix it?

I would not advice having both versions of the mod on at once. but also is the save you are on old? as in did you have a version of this mod before those items where added?

6 years ago

I am sure that this is the first version of the mod I've installed. If I installed an earlier Version is there any way to fix this?

6 years ago

I am sure that this is the first version of the mod I've installed. If I installed an earlier Version is there any way to fix this?

you could enter these cheats to unlock the missing items:
/c game.player.force.recipes["antithetical-matter"].enabled=true
/c game.player.force.recipes["dark-matter"].enabled=true
/c game.player.force.recipes["dark-pulse"].enabled=true
/c game.player.force.recipes["deep-hold"].enabled=true
/c game.player.force.recipes["end-game"].enabled=true
/c game.player.force.recipes["nautilus"].enabled=true

New response