Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

i Sound barrier break animation

6 years ago

Hi there, i was thinking that with the quantum Fuel Train can reach a speed higher than mach 1 (1700km/h and probably more.
That's why my friend and i would love you to add a bang sound and an animation of it (some smoke) when anything that reach that speed).
i hope you find that funny enough to add this :3

6 years ago

Hi there, i was thinking that with the quantum Fuel Train can reach a speed higher than mach 1 (1700km/h and probably more.
That's why my friend and i would love you to add a bang sound and an animation of it (some smoke) when anything that reach that speed).
i hope you find that funny enough to add this :3

I would absolutely love to but i have no idea in the world how to do so. i have theories. i will ask other modders to see if they can help me with it

New response