Pressurized fluids

Tired of pipe throughput issues? Pressurize fluids to increase throughput significantly.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g [Answered] Click to swap between pressurised and depressurised fluids

2 years ago

A QOL improvement suggestion for the mod

I regularly find that I setup a compressor to find out a little later that I have the recipe the wrong way around. eg: I setup to have a HP output, but what I really wanted was a HP input and a normal output, or I have copied the config and its the wrong way around. If you are running mods with lots of fluids and gases, then finding what you are looking for is irritating.

As all of the recipes are matched, would it be possible to add a rotate/switch/reverse button to the recipe selector, or some other method of swapping between the two modes, without having to select a new recipe?

2 years ago

Why don't you just turn off the recipes at all, just let it auto select a recipe for you.. As long as there is a small amount of fluid in there, it will set the fluid filters on the pipes. It just won't show the filters on a new setup. This is exactly why that setting exists.

2 years ago

Thanks for this, I've been using the mod for ages, and had never looked at this. Works a treat

New response